Tuition and Fees are separate charges. All students are assigned to a specific category, which specifies which level of tuition the student is charged. Fees are standard for all students. Some fees, such are Science Lab Fees are refundable if a student withdraws from a class within the refund period. Student Fees (Registration Fees), however, are non-refundable.
- Naturalized Citizens
- HLSCC Employee (Student Fees only)
- HLSCC Employee’s Spouse
- HLSCC Employee’s Dependent Child under 18 years of age
- Government Employees
- Individuals residing in the British Virgin Islands for seven years or more.
- Dependent child under the age of 18 whose parent has been residing in the BVI for seven plus (7+) years.
- Individuals residing in the BVI for less than seven years.
- Dependent child under the age of 18 whose parents have been residing in the BVI for less than seven (7) years.
- Individuals in the Territory for the expressed purpose of attending HLSCC.
|Student Govt. Fee||$15||$15||$15||$15|
|Late Registration Fee||$50||$50||$50||$50|
Total Per Semester Registration Fees: New/Transfer Students-$465.00 Returning/Re-Admitted Students-$385.00